- To ensure that no power transformer develops any fault where it is avoidable, and when it is still within the lifespan of 40 – 45 years.
- To continually monitor the working condition of every power transformer and routinely keep records of operation.
- To carry out filtration and routine tests on the transformer at least once in a year.
What we do differently
- We map out monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance programme for your transformer to give it close monitoring and the attention it deserves.
- Data Management: Using industry standard qualitative tools and models we create a database for your transformer to capture all activities and keep records of its condition per period.
- We train your operators on what they need to monitor daily about your transformer.
- Above all, we give your transformer the respect it deserves so that it can respect your needs.
Power transformer installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance shall follow strict safety procedures. A complete understanding and implementation of this safety consciousness and adherence will minimize or eliminate possible dangerous situations and conditions.
In addition, the following safety regulation standards will be applied:
- OSHA regulations
- State and local safety laws
- Your corporate safety working standards
- National Electrical Safety Code